Hope you are doing well.
I was wondering if you got a chance to review my previous email. Understandably, you must have been running a very busy schedule and could not connect earlier.
I hope to hear from you soon and plan further correspondence.
Have a great day ahead.
From: Marc [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2014 9:04 PM
Subject: Website Analysis and Review Report
We are a Google Certified Online marketing company and provide complete online marketing solutions with proven strategies. We are able to do this through our years of expertise in the area and to protect your best interest we offer a full money back guarantee.
I would be very happy to share a free of cost analysis report for your website and consult you on how we can help you turn your website into a powerful sales engine. If you are interested just reply to this email with your website address and contact details and one of our representatives will get in touch with you.
Who we are?
· We are digital marketing consultants and solutions provider.
· Founded by former Google and AOL Technologists, we understand the search engine ecosystem.
· We have been effectively working with companies ranging from Fortune 500 to SMEs and have a proven track record of bringing their sites to top SERP.
· Our online marketing campaigns have been designed to incorporate modifications; specifically what Google seeks within its algorithm.
· We are constantly modifying our SEO strategies not just to stay in line with Google updates but to be a step ahead.
· This approach to SEO allows us the capability to take your site to the top of major search engines.
· In this holistic manner we ensure your organic web traffic grows significantly and to protect your interests, we back these sclaims with our unique money-back guarantees.
P.S: This is our marketing strategy that we use the Gmail account. Once you reply to this email, the next communication you receive from our end will be through my corporate email account.
Disclaimer: The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act) establishes requirements for those who send commercial email, spells out penalties for spammers and companies whose products are advertised in spam if they violate the law, and gives consumers the right to ask mailers to stop spamming them. The above mail is in accordance to the Can Spam act of 2003: There are no deceptive subject lines and is a manual process through our efforts on World Wide Web. You can opt out by sending an firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure you will not receive any such mails.